you should check the power coming out of your fuel pump relay. Should be a pink and black wire. then check power on the tan and white wire that goes to the fuel pump back at the tank or wire harness along the frame. According to the wiring diagram there is a 20A inline fuse between the pink and black wire and the tan and white wire. If you don't get power on the pink and black wires out of the relay try switching the relay out. (it should give you a two second prime when you cycle the key to the run position) start with that and let me know what you find out.
- Chevy pickup truck fuel pump wiring schematic.
- 89 pickup top1.jpg (221.98 KiB) Viewed 3380 times
- 89 pickup top2.jpg (96.52 KiB) Viewed 3380 times
- Chevrolet ignition wiring diagram.
- 89 pickup bottom.jpg (126.64 KiB) Viewed 3380 times