Quantcast

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Ask A Question Reply   

contributions: 1
Looking for location of Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor - presume that all the vent fittings and filter fittings and wire connections look okay I will be purchasing a installing (presume that fuel tank removal is not required / else going to certified mechanic!) - Before I start taking everything out of my 80 year old mother's trunk looking for access would like to know location - search on internet yielded nothing concrete - presume this is likely in common with other GM vehicles but want to know exact location on 2003 Saturn Quad - thank you in advance for your insight and assistance - these sites are awesome they helped me resolve her issue where car would not start on occasion after new battery and starter - it was the iginition!

Share on FacebookShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

* Search   

contributions: 1991
FTP sensor is on the top of your gas tank. since you think you need to replace it, do you have a code for it? If you can scan for codes, have you used the scanner to look at the sensor to see what it is doing?

Ask A Question Reply