03 Ford Excursion diesel Dash out behind steering wheel

Ask our auto mechanics for help to all your Ford truck questions now.
Jax

03 Ford Excursion diesel Dash out behind steering wheel

Unread post by Jax » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Could someone please give me am idea of what is Wong with my truck. The whole dash behind steering wheel is out. I checked the fuses. No luck. Nothing works. The compass up above near roof light works, radio works and ac. This is a diesel ford excursion 03.

carriedi

Re: 03 Ford Excursion diesel Dash out behind steering wheel

Unread post by carriedi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:17 pm

the instrument cluster and gauges are non-repairable at the dealership level. No adjustment, calibration or maintenance is required for any gauges.

central junction box fuses #33 a 15A, #35 a 10A, #41 a 10A and #45 a 10A are for the cluster. If all the fuses are good see if they are powering up. you can scan the cluster and see if there is any communication there. If the power looks good verify the grounds. If they all check out, probably going to need to replace the instrument cluster. Check everything first
Browse "SIMILAR TOPICS" At The Bottom Of This Page.

Jax

Re: 03 Ford Excursion diesel Dash out behind steering wheel

Unread post by Jax » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks so much!!' As a single mom you have helped me save so much time and money!!! I had changed a couple of the fuses before I posted but the other ones I did not know to do. My truck dash is working!!! I will spread the word to other do it your selfer moms about your web site! :D