All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Ask A Question Reply   

have changed the cam and crank sensors computer ignition switch and pass lock and ign mod fuses and relays but still no power to my injectors please help have aready spent over 500 dollors in parts and also changed fuel pump and all three filters :?

Share on FacebookShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

* Search   

Is the security / theft light on the dash after you try to start it and leave the key in the ON position?
This could be a security problem.
Did you do a re-learn of the theft system after the ignition and passlock sensor?

contributions: 3
Hi i have a 2000 olds alero and a few years back i had to get another motor put in, well now my ac doesn't work but berfore it did. I turn it on now and after in car for a few it acts like it want to blow cold but not like it used to do and plus the compressor isn't coming on any help please?

contributions: 2056
I get that the AC doesn't work but you say that you had a motor put in a few years back and now your AC doesn't work but before it did. So, are you saying the you believe that the two things are related? Was your AC working a few years ago before you did the motor and now a few years later the AC doesn't work? Or do you mean that it hasn't worked ever since you had the motor changed? I am just trying to find out what are trying to say.

Let's just go with the AC doesn't work for this post. Do you know when was the last time the AC system was working? When was the last time you had it serviced? If the pressure in the system gets too low the cycling switch will cut off power to the compressor. It's to protect the compressor from running without enough oil circulating through the system and possibly damaging the compressor.

Does the control unit seem to work normally? ac lights come on when you turn on the ac button or switch? If you are low on refrigerant everything will seem normal but the compressor won't turn on because of the internal pressure. You would need to put an AC gauge on at least the low sire to check the pressure.

The ac worked before i got new motor put in and i havent had ac serviced at all.

And yes the controls work and ac light comes on still.

contributions: 2056
ok, sounds like you may be low on refrigerant. It's pretty easy to have that checked. So you have been without ac for a few years then...
they may have emptied the ac system back when they did the motor.

Ask A Question Reply